USEFUL TRAVEL RESOURCES
Since i travel a lot, i do believe that the readily available resources and knowledge would help one take decision better and quicker.
So here are the travel resources which i always keep handy and of course help me plan my travel better.
If you are confused about what resources to follow for a budget travel, then do visit and explore this page.
It will help you also the same way and visit this page again for the updates just before the travel.
Please feel free to contact me for any clarification required . I would be more than happy to provide you the required information.
Travel Books and Movies
Recommended travel books
Few of the books that i would recommended highly for your travel journey .
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- Eat Pray Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Into the wild by Jon Krakauer
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- The Snow Leopard by Peter Matthiessen
- A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson
- The Road to Oxiana by Robert Byron
- Dark Star Safari by Paul Theroux
- Vagabonding- An uncommon guide to the Art of Long term World Travel by Villard
- The Geography of Bliss: One Grump’s Search for the Happiest Places in the World by Eric Winer
- When Road Beckons by Ravi Manoram
- Lonely Planet India (Travel Guide) by Lonely Planet India